AMG Personal Super & Pension
AMG Personal Super & Pension is a retail super fund specifically designed to provide the same investment flexibility as a SMSF without the cost or compliance burden.
AMG offers clients the added benefit of being able to keep the same superannuation fund right through your working career and into retirement. You can accumulate your super in our AMG Personal Super account whilst you are working and then simply convert an AMG Pension account when you retire.
How does AMG Super work?
Key benefits and features of AMG Super
- Ability to invest in ASX listed direct equities
- Individual HIN for every member – CHESS sponsored by broker
- Ability to fully participate in corporate actions
- Online access and portfolio reporting
- Low cost administration fees and no transaction charges
- Ability to off market transfer shares in and out of the fund
- Clients receive franking credits when dividend is paid
- Account Based & Term Allocated Pensions (including TTR) available
- Non-residents are able to establish an account
- Automatic transfer of existing insurance inside super
AMG Term Allocated Pensions facility is now open
The Term Allocated Pension option is only available for rollovers of existing Term Allocated Pensions into the Fund, where the Trustee approves the acceptance of existing Term Allocated Pensions.
The Trustee has determined it will accept existing Term Allocated Pensions into the Fund, from 20 June 2017.
For information about Term Allocated Pensions available from the Fund, please click here.
Before rolling over an existing Term Allocated Pension into the Fund, you should obtain financial advice from your licensed or authorised financial advisor and taxation/social security advice or contact us on 1300 264 264.