As the end of financial year is fast approaching, now is the time to remind your clients to make their superannuation contributions before the end of the financial year.
To ensure all contributions are allocated in the current financial year, they must be paid by 4pm on Friday 26 June 2015.
How to make contributions?
Members can make contributions to their AMG account via the following methods:
EFT: To transfer contributions directly into the AMG bank account, please see attached AMG Banking Instructions.
- BPay: Members will need to login to their AMG Super account to obtain their Biller Code and unique Reference Number.
- Cheque: Cheques are to be made payable to: “The Trust Company (Superannuation) Limited ATF AMG Super”.
Please note that all contributions must be made by 4pm Friday 26 June 2015, to ensure they are received by AMG Super in time to be allocated in the current financial year.
What are the current contribution limits?
For the 2014/15 Financial Year the Contribution Caps are:
– $30,000 (if under 50 years in 2014/15)
– $35,000 (if turning 50 years old or older in 2014/15)
– $180,000 ($540,000 Bring-forward rule)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Terry Constable, Adviser Services Manager, directly on 07 3228 2632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.