Sale Facility and will have the proceeds of the sale remitted to them (free of any brokerage costs or stamp duty but excluding any interest and after deducting any applicable withholding tax).
How to Participate in the Sale Facility
If you have any AMG Super clients who hold less than 2,000 NAB shares, they are able to participate in the Sale Facility. You can facilitate this on behalf of your clients through the online portal by following the below steps:
- Go to the website – http://www.clydesdaledemerger.com.au
- Under the heading Voting & Elections, select “I hold NAB Shares only” *
- Press the “Make Sale Election” button
- Enter the client’s HIN (including the X) and the post code 4173 and press login
- Select “I Agree” to the identity confirmation
- Select “I Agree” to the Sale Election Information
- In the Sale Election box, select “OPTION A: SELL AND RECEIVE CASH.” Please note that within superannuation you are unable to select Option B. Then press Continue.
- Review your selection (ensuring you selected Option A). Then in the Email Confirmation address put in your email address. Then press Submit.
* Important notes:
– As per the rules of the Fund, individual AMG Super members are not able to participate in proxy voting.
– If your clients hold NAB income securities, they are not eligible for the CYBG shares of the sale facility.