AMG Super is launching its new Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) on 22 June 2012. The new PDS’s incorporate a number of new product improvements, including:
- Capping of administration fees
- Binding death benefit nominations
- Added flexibility to adviser remuneration options
- Allowing clients to use external insurers (subject to approval)
- Introduction of specialised corporate super product
- New indexed managed fund options
The new PDS’s will be distributed to Advisers in the week beginning 18 June 2012 along with new AMG Super client brochures.
Please note: The new PDS’s must be used from Friday 22 June 2012. We will not be able to accept any applications from the old PDS signed on or after 22 June 2012.
If you have any questions or would like more information on any of the above enhancements please feel free to contact Alan Hegerty (General Manager) on 07 3228 2676.