Through select AMG products, members can access quality term deposit options through a variety of providers.
Investing in a term deposit option on behalf of your clients is an easy process which is outlined below.
- To invest in a term deposit your client must have the available funds in their ASX DDH Graham Money Market Account (‘Call Account’).
- Term deposit applications must be received before 12pm AEST to receive the current day’s interest rate. Applications received after 12pm AEST will receive the rate for the next business day.
- If you do not already have a Call Account set up within your AMG Super account we will automatically establish one for you when we receive your term deposit application. This process takes two business days to complete. Therefore you will receive the interest rate applicable two business days from the date you submit your application.
- The minimum investment amount required to open a term deposit is $5,000.
- At maturity the principal and interest amounts will automatically be deposited back into the Call Account.
- The full list of term deposit options and Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs) are available by clicking the “View Term Deposit Rates” button below. Before you make any decision in relation to a term deposit you and your client should read the relevant PDS.
How to establish a term deposit:
1. To view the list of term deposit providers and available rates simply click on the button below.
2. Enter the amount you wish to invest on behalf of your client and click search.
3. Once you determine which term deposit you which to select, click the email@example.com link and enter the required information (including member details, amount, institution, term and rate).
4. When the term deposit has been lodged, you will receive a confirmation email from AMG Super.
View Term Deposit Rates