The AMG Term Deposit Option offers members a selection of quality term deposit providers, each with varying terms and interest rates. AMG Super utilises Australian Money Market, an online Term Deposit platform, to provide members with access to available Term Deposits.
Investing in the AMG Term Deposit Options on behalf of your clients is an easy process which is set out below.
However please note:
- To invest in a term deposit your client must have the available funds in their ASX DDH Graham Money Market Account (‘Call Account’).
- Term Deposit Applications must be received before 12pm AEST to receive the current day’s interest rate. Applications received after 12pm AEST will receive the rate for the next business day.
- If you do not already have a Call Account set up within your AMG Super account we will automatically establish one for you when we receive your Term Deposit Application. This process will take 2 business days to complete. Therefore you will receive the interest rate applicable 2 business days from the date you submit your application.
- The minimum investment for the AMG Term Deposit Option is $5,000.
- At maturity the principal and interest amounts will automatically be deposited back into the Call Account.
- The full list of term deposit options and Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) are available by clicking the “View Term Deposit Rates” button below. Before you make any decision in relation to an AMG Term Deposit you and your client should read the relevant PDS.
How to establish an AMG Term Deposit
1. To view the list of term deposit providers and available rates simply click on the button below.
2. Enter the amount you wish to invest on behalf of your client and click search.
3. Then once you know the term deposit you which to select – click the firstname.lastname@example.org link and enter the required information (including member details, amount, institution, term and rate).
4. When the term deposit has been placed you will receive a confirmation email from AMG Super.
View Term Deposit Rates